What are you watching right now?

lET ME KNOW IF YOU

OOPS CAPS LOCK

Let me know if you need me to record it for ya. :naughty:

Yes! :lol: There's this one part where he visits people in this apartment building. I'm not gonna ruin it for you but :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I LOVE all the "Conan goes to..." bits. I've been saving them. So far I got:

Conan and a chum goes apple picking
Conan goes to Martha's farm.
Conan joins Canadian Border Patrol
Conan's classic Ford Taurus

if anyone here has others let me know!

Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 11 2006, 01:46 PM
Conan's classic Ford Taurus
:lol: :lol: I love the guy that doesn't believe that it's Conan's car. When Conan shows him his registration, the guy says "Now I know where you live." :lol:

Hey Ravi, remember that RCA convertor gizmo you told me about? Does it transfer just the audio portion or audio and video?

That one gets just the audio. (The two jacks, red and white, are for left and right tracks). You can use a similar RCA cable for the video too, but most computer graphics cards have S-Video as the input, so it's better to use an S-Video cable.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 11 2006, 04:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 11 2006, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 11 2006, 03:22 PM
I. Fucking. Forgot.

:cry: I can't BELIEVE I did that!!
I'll prolly save it as a file. I'll let you know! B) [/b][/quote]
:) K thanks.

sunday night is the best night....

simpsons, war at home, family guy, free ride, desperate housewives, and grey's anatomy !

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 11 2006, 06:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 11 2006, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 11 2006, 04:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 11 2006, 03:22 PM
I. Fucking. Forgot.

:cry: I can't BELIEVE I did that!!

I'll prolly save it as a file. I'll let you know! B)
:) K thanks. [/b][/quote]
Yeah I saved it. I'm uploading it to yousendit... Wait for an email in aboot an hour.. :)

Back