What are you watching right now?

Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 12 2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah I saved it. I'm uploading it to yousendit.
You mind if I steal that link? :ph34r:

I tried to PM Ravi but he won't empty his inbox.

It didn't work for me.. I got the link, it downloaded fine, but there was no video, just audio. I can send the file to you Leone, if it works for you then I'll know it's on my end.

Leoney, Melissarooni, let me know if it worked. I f not, i'll upload again tomorrow...

It's worth saving.

Conan: *pointing to a ship on the frozen sea* In Finland, if youy miss your cruise, you can just walk up to it 15 minutes later, and they'll let you in! :lol: :lol:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Originally posted by leone@Mar 15 2006, 08:56 PM
My computer will prolly asplode but that's okay. :)
Stoopid interwebs, I never saw this post.. ok remind me tomorry. :)

Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 16 2006, 12:53 AM
Conan: *pointing to a ship on the frozen sea* In Finland, if youy miss your cruise, you can just walk up to it 15 minutes later, and they'll let you in! :lol: :lol:
"I know you're in there Fagerstrom!" :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 16 2006, 12:58 AM
Stoopid interwebs, I never saw this post.. ok remind me tomorry. :)
*reminds* :lol: :p Don't hurt me. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 15 2006, 08:41 PM
It didn't work for me.. I got the link, it downloaded fine, but there was no video, just audio.
That's the same problem I had when played it with WMP. Then I tried using VLC media player and it works. :)

Originally posted by leone+Mar 16 2006, 11:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 16 2006, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Mar 16 2006, 12:53 AM
"I know you're in there Fagerstrom!" :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
*pointing to a lonely log cabin* "A polar bear used to live there... He shot himself, couldn't take it anymore" :lol:

"This is a place where they can relax and reenact the climax from Fargo." :lol:

What'd you use to record it? the quality's great.

For real right? Freakin HD. :blink:

Hahah those kids were little assholes. :)

Originally posted by leone@Mar 16 2006, 07:32 PM
What'd you use to record it? the quality's great.
I have a USB HDTV reciever. It's a little USB stick which captures HDTV over the air.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 21 2006, 03:18 AM
The Late Show with David Letterman guest:Denzel Washington
He's so damn hot!

50 First Date on DVD.

Back