What are you watching right now?

Originally posted by MB The Body@Feb 27 2006, 06:54 PM
My Weekly TV Schedule

also throw in Deal or No Deal tonight (and every night this week)
and tonight the Toronto Raptors at the Miami Heat at 7:30 !!!!
:lol: You like lists.

Leone he watches House! :woo:

yeah im all about being organized... so i have lists for like tv shows, what dvds i have, etc....

is it good that i watch house :D

My friend made a web based app for his entire dvd catalog. So his family can check the movies out, even though they already own them. He did it so him and his dad know who had them last when they get lost. I laughed at him. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Feb 28 2006, 02:01 AM
My friend made a web based app for his entire dvd catalog. So his family can check the movies out, even though they already own them. He did it so him and his dad know who had them last when they get lost. I laughed at him. :lol:
Aww don't laugh, that's a good idea.

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 27 2006, 11:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 27 2006, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Feb 28 2006, 02:01 AM
Aww don't laugh, that's a good idea. [/b][/quote]
I still thought it was funny.

i keep all of my DVD's listed on DVD Aficionado helps keep them organized and keep track of how many I have...

but I also keep them in order in my room which makes it easier too.... I keep my DVDs in a DVD binder so its easy to bring them somewhere or go into another room and pick through them, but when I'm in my room I just look at the cases in order...

DVDs

Box Sets

More Box Sets :D

Big Trouble. Isn't that the movie with Tim Allen and Johnny Knoxville? I love that move, haha and the frog that makes the dog trip balls. :lol:

yeah Doogie Howser was my favorite show growing up... well that and the Wonder Years (if only they can get past the music copyright issues and get that show out on DVD)

and yeah Big Trouble was hilarious... I remembered seeing trailers for it... then because of 9/11 it was delayed and disappeared and no one ever saw it... then it was like out on DVD... it was actually pretty good

Back