What are you watching right now?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 20 2007, 07:36 PM
I just pictured the whole telling her I blow shit up scenario. As mad as I was I'm sure it would've eneded with a cavity search after being finger printed. I felt like Adam Sandler in Anger Management. :lol:
No, no, no. You tell 'em you bumped your head a few months back and can't be responsible for everything you say and do. Like howling at the moon every month or punching out people who wear the color [insert color of her shirt here]. :)

I say nothing but:

DENNY DENNY DENNY!! :wub: Why is that man not in more stuff? He's too gorgeous to be a guest star that got killed off.

"I believe....................I believe that if I eat a cup of butter and no one sees me that the calories don't count." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 22 2007, 11:59 PM
"I believe....................I believe that if I eat a cup of butter and no one sees me that the calories don't count." :lol: :lol: :lol:
What? They don't! :)

Yeah that was funny :P What was up with the chick bleeding all the time? :unsure:

That's how she died, did you see that one? She had a pole through her stomach, pinning her to another guy. I guess she was just reliving it over and over. *shrug*

Yeah I know but I just didn't get the point of having her bleed out over and over in the limbo afterlife place. :confused: Dennys heart didn't keep stopping. Bomb guy didn't keep exploding. I just didn't get it. :(

Ahh. Yeah I don't know, I think maybe because she was so disgruntled about dying. Something. They gave it a pretty weak explanation, "That just happens with Bonnie." Or whatever her name was..

Back