What are you watching right now?

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 5 2007, 02:30 PM
Where? Is it at the Comedy Central site? Cause I ain't payin for it and Ares takes too long with video.
Torrents!!! Get with times, torrents are the only way to download.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Feb 6 2007, 12:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Feb 6 2007, 12:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Feb 5 2007, 02:30 PM
Where? Is it at the Comedy Central site? Cause I ain't payin for it and Ares takes too long with video.
Torrents!!! Get with times, torrents are the only way to download. [/b][/quote]
In America, definitely torrents, yep

And it doesn't really take tim. You just leave your computer on and let it do its thing

And leave my machine open to all shades of crap in the meantime.

I don't have patience for torrents. If I want a song, I get the song, I don't need the entire goddamn discography of the band.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 6 2007, 01:38 AM
And leave my machine open to all shades of crap in the meantime.

I don't have patience for torrents. If I want a song, I get the song, I don't need the entire goddamn discography of the band.
And that's your full right :)

Strong Man Competition. This dude is carrying a fucking car, soooo good.

I love the part where he's hiding under the covers. :lol: :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 10 2007, 06:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 10 2007, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Feb 10 2007, 08:07 PM
Sleepy Hollow. :naughty:
:wub: Me too. GOD he's.. just DAMN. [/b][/quote]
Edward Scissor Hands

Originally posted by leone@Feb 10 2007, 10:04 PM
I love the part where he's hiding under the covers. :lol: :wub:
:lol: I know right. I was giggling and tittering and my husband's like "Do I need to get the hose? GOD." :lol:

Also: we were at Walmart the other day and they have Pirates Of The Caribbean bed sheets for little kids. And I go "Oh!!! Oh oh Baby, can I get-"

"NO. You can NOT have Johnny Depp bedsheets."

:(

:lol:

:lol: :wub: Spoilsport. :(

Tell him he can get the Orlando Bloom pillowcase. :naughty: :lol:

How's your internet connection? They're available online.

Back