What are you watching right now?

Yeah that's the thing, he's so melodramatic about it that I'm afraid I'll just get pissed off at his toolhood.

Speaking of tools, you watch Dirty Jobs? I love that guy, he's like a bull in a china shop no matter what he does. It's so funny how he pisses everyone off.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 12 2007, 08:42 PM
Future Weapons, its like the best show on tv.
that's the one with the ex-navy seal guy, right?
yeah, i watch that one also.
in fact, i pretty much watch most of the stuff that is shown on discovery (all of them)/history/military channel
and mythbusters is releasing a dvd next tuesday along with the deadliest catch season one.

I used to spend all day watching History, til it became the Nazi Channel. Yeah World War II was a big deal but it wasn't the only damn thing to happen in the history of human existance, jeez.

lately, they've been showing about the blue angels, like the past three days.
but i usually switch it when that comes on to discovery, they show mythbusters a few times during the day and that's my favorite show (well, one of them)

Originally posted by sickboy@Mar 14 2007, 05:55 PM
they show mythbusters a few times during the day
OMG I caught that the other night and I'm in :wub: :wub:!!

Yeah I wanna quit my job and do that. Oh wait. I kinda do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Mar 15 2007, 12:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 15 2007, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Mar 14 2007, 05:55 PM
OMG I caught that the other night and I'm in :wub: :wub:!! [/b][/quote]
You have cable now???

Originally posted by sickboy+Mar 14 2007, 04:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ Mar 14 2007, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Mar 12 2007, 08:42 PM
in fact, i pretty much watch most of the stuff that is shown on discovery (all of them)/history/military channel
and mythbusters is releasing a dvd next tuesday along with the deadliest catch season one. [/b][/quote]
Sounds like you might be talking about Mail Call hosted by R. Lee Ermey. He was the coach in Saving Silverman who threw the football yard marker through a referee's chest. He was also a religious tv personality in the movie Fletch Lives. Hoo rah

Originally posted by sickboy+Mar 14 2007, 04:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ Mar 14 2007, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Mar 12 2007, 08:42 PM
and mythbusters is releasing a dvd next tuesday along with the deadliest catch season one. [/b][/quote]
Discovery is the best channel on tv, hands down. Man vs Wild is soo good.

Originally posted by sickboy@Mar 15 2007, 09:31 PM
can a marine be a navy seal?
I'm sure they COULD, but you'd have to go through both forms of training. The titles aren't interchangeable if that's what you're asking. Farbeyond was thinking of a different show, that's all.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 16 2007, 10:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 16 2007, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Mar 15 2007, 09:31 PM
can a marine be a navy seal?
I'm sure they COULD, but you'd have to go through both forms of training. The titles aren't interchangeable if that's what you're asking. Farbeyond was thinking of a different show, that's all. [/b][/quote]
Yeah.

And agreed on discovery channel being the best too.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 15 2007, 01:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 15 2007, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Mar 15 2007, 12:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sickboy
@Mar 14 2007, 05:55 PM

OMG I caught that the other night and I'm in :wub: :wub:!!
You have cable now??? [/b][/quote]
For now. :naughty:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 15 2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah I wanna quit my job and do that. Oh wait. I kinda do. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hire Nine Foot Sarah! :!@#$:

Seriously, it appeals to the science nerd and the building/destroying crap psycho in me. :)

Back