Weird music

a_iver

Tauntor
Reaction score
Wow there's a really weird song on my machinedrum CD called floss. Weird for even my standards. It has like a little electro-mechanical beat, combined with big donkey kong like drums. Then they play Porky Pig's voice chopped up. I think he was saying "Go home girl. Shoo!" or something. And then there's like twiney music in the background. So weird. You guys ever hear anything like that?

there's an album called "a hillbilly tribute to ac/dc": imagine "high way to hell" accompanied by banjo, mandolin and fiddle...

Originally posted by cultclassic@Nov 18 2004, 09:30 AM
there's an album called "a hillbilly tribute to ac/dc": imagine "high way to hell" accompanied by banjo, mandolin and fiddle...
that is hayseed dixie, they are very odd indeed, love em!

that's right! hayseed dixie. they're good. i like to see the expression on peoples faces when i play it. first they give me a weird look, then the expression slowly changes when they recognize the lyrics :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Nov 18 2004, 10:54 AM
that's right! hayseed dixie. they're good. i like to see the expression on peoples faces when i play it. first they give me a weird look, then the expression slowly changes when they recognize the lyrics :lol:
i love their version of big balls! :D

Back