VW Volkswagen Touareg

It was a black car for all I can remeber~

but the content was
a young couple drives a handsome car up a mountain with a nice camera.
They finally made to the mountain top and took a picture,
and come right back down.
At the end, they gave the camera back to what seems to be an old couple,
they were tourists.

I love that song><!!
but I just can't remember the lyrics!!
it was a calm bluish countrish little tune
(the last line was "....goes on down", or something like that)

What is that song??><
HELP!!!!

TANX PPL!!

This is the commercial where there a couple like driving up a mountain w/ a camer and they take the picture at the top of the mountain and drive back down to give the camera to and old woman in a trailor or something :blink: Please Tell me if you know the name of the song in this commercial!

Hello, this is my first post and I looked through the forum and did not find what I was looking for so hopefully this hasn't been answered before. I will do my best to describe it. I have seen this commercial several times recently and would really like to find out what the song in it is. It's a newer commercial for the Volks Wagon Taureg and has a man and a woman that drive up this mountain to the top. They go stand on the edge of a cliff and the guy takes a picture of the view. Then they get back in and drive down the mountain. The music is a guy singing. It's a slower more jazzy-type sound. Any ideas?

Okay, I'm soooo sorry. This HAS been posted before. Why my search did not work I do not know. But I think I have found my answer.
Ariel Ramirez by Richard Buckner. Again, very sorry.

There is this commercial where a couple is driving up a mountain with a camera. When they get to the top, the take a picture, drive back down, and give the camera to an older lady whos tour bus has broken down. Can anyone identify the song playing for me.

I've been trying to think of any little piece of it for days. I haven't seen the commercial in quite a while.

Young couple in car going up mountain road. At the top, they take a picture and then drive back down. At the bottom, they hand the camera to an old lady waiting by a tour bus. Music is one guy and a guitar singing some sort of folk song about "Take up your (?) and come on down..."
Anyone got any idea what the tune is or who is singing it?
Thanks!

This was actually already posted here a few times but to answer your question it is Ariel Ramirez by Richard Buckner
Awesome song and entire album.

You can find the song on Richard Buckner's album here. (Link goes to available audio sample, track 3.)

I need someone to please tell me who plays and sings in the volkswagen touareg commercial. It is just a guy and a guitar. I am getting married and need a song. I want that for my song. Please help.
Mandy

Back