VW Volkswagen Touareg

I am replying to myself. Man I feel like a dork. I see someone has already figured it out by doing a wonderful called looking. THIS IS A WICKED SITE!!!!!!

Hey All, Just saw a SUV commercial...I think it was for Nissan??? But the song was an acoustic guitar and a guy singing...guitar riff mimicked the lyrics...kinda reminded me of something from the brother where art thou sound track. The commercial shows a couple in the SUV on a off road trail...they get to top of a mountain...take a picture...ride down the trail and hand the camera off to a woman that's on a greyhound like bus tour...

TIA,
Rooster

Thanx...that's it...all my searches had "nissan" in them and I didn't see that post.

:D

Thanks again
Rooster

I can't remember the name of the car, but I'm pretty sure it was foreign and was an suv, it was driving through the forest and the sunlight is shining through the leaves and in the backround is a man singing with an acoustic guitar, its so beautiful and its DRIVING ME INSANE that I don't know who it is. if anyone could help me, I swear to god if I ever win the lottery I will share half of it with you.
:D
Thanks Much

Lora

Oh my god, You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now, I honestly never thought I would ever find this song, when I started playing it and it was it, I started screaming, you are the coolest, thank you for this granting of peace on my mind. I owe you one, and I promise I will cut my lottery ticket winnings with you still.

Lora

i didn't know about the previous thread, but i googled the lyrics a while back after seeing the same commercial.

Back