VH1

Buriana1023

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for this song that was an old VH1 commercial and in the commerical it had this guy in a white turban and white face paint and he was dancing (robotic type like movements). It was a techno song and it had one line the went "Feels good, looks good too . . ."

Thx!

I'll take a guess ...

Did a little Googling for ya ...

Song you're possibly looking for ...

Fischerspooner - "Emerge"

Found a mention about it at this website

Two hot acts I shall see live!! (Fischerspooner and The Vines)

2003-03-14 19:52:21.87965-08
Touched: 0 Banged: 0

Yesss!!! I just bought tickets to Fischerspooner’s concert in San Diego in April. I cannot wait! For those of you who don’t know, Fischerspooner is a duo, comprised of Casey Spooner (and some guy whose last name is Fischer that no one cares about). They were pretty much leaders in the new "electroclash" movement -"a brand of synthetic [pop/dance] music using not guitars and drums, but the traditional tools of the 80s musician: synthesiser, vocoder, sampled handclaps, sequenced bass". Their new single "Emerge" and album just came out in the US. You can hear the song in the new commercial for Vh1 that features clips of various music videos. It goes "sounds good...feels good....looks good too...uh-huh, that’s right."
To put it straight FS are basically like the Human League of the 21st century.....and Casey Spooner is today’s Phil Oakey (bizarrely dressed David Bowie-esque lead singer of Human League).
And I’m also seeing the Vines with my cuz on March 26th (in just a couple of weeks!). They’re gonna be at the Glass House, in my city.
Only sad news of the moment is that Kelly Osbourne’s concert at The Glass House has been rescheduled for a date when I’ll be on holiday in Arizona! booohoooo!!

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Back