VH1 The Fabulous Life Of...

Woohoo, I found one. It's played pretty quietly in this clip, but in this clip from 20 seconds in till the end of the clip is the song I'm looking for.

This is the only time I've heard more than just the riff played 40 seconds into the video, which I've heard numerous times.

The Video I'm talking about is the second video titled "J.Lo's Homes Are Unbelievable"

There will probably be a short ad before the video, I'm talking about the video itself. After playing Miami by Will Smith, the song begins and lasts until the end of the clip. Hope someone recognizes it.

-Jive

Thanks so much Jolinah! I've spent so many nights previewing other songs in hope of finding that one with no luck it's not even funny.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it :D

-Jive

The song I'm thinking about is played in different episodes and on MTV as well. I know they played it on the Fabulous life of Nelly recently. The song has voices singing baa ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba baa. That's what I focus on so i don't know what kind of instruments are playing in the background. Thanks for any help!!

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find an instrumental version of Love at First Sight (Kylie Minogue) like how they have in VH1's Fabulous Life of shows. Thanks!

ok the song's about 45/46 mins into the show. it's got like a mexican mellow type beat to it and no lyrics. if anyone could look out for it, I'd appreciate it. thanks!

It plays towards the end when you see nelly's shoes. It's only the begining of the song, since it's the instrumental intro with violins playing. I had the song on my playlist a long time ago, but i forgot who sand it and the title.

All help appreaciated
Later,
BlindMind

NVM found it ^_^ Whoop Whoop im so good lol..it was

Thicke - When I get You Alone

if anyone cared.

Later dudes and dudettes.

It might be "Hey Sexy Lady" by Shaggy. I hear it alot latley on most of vh1 and mtv shows.

Guardianlion

VH1 The Fabulous Life of Miami

I need the song that was played during the discription of the new years party 2005. The one in particular that im looking for is dance sort of song techno/rave but maybe just the beginning of a rap song. If you know any of the songs that were played during this show please just post them so I can go through each and see which is the correct song. Thanks so much!

hmm i havent seen that episode but i always watch those VH1 fabulous life shows and one song that they constantly play over that is technoish and the beginning of a rap song is called "bling bling" by lil wayne i dunno if thats what ur lookin for or not.

i looked up the show on the website and didnt find much but i did find this:

it says that the featured artists are beyonce, jennifer lopez, jessica simpson, p. diddy, and usher. my guess is that several of the songs on the show were in fact from these artists, but i do know for a fact that not all the songs were by these artists. i think that the song i am looking for is NOT by any of the above artist (although i may be mistaken). i have yet to find the song called "bling bling" by lil wayne but i will still check it out, thank you.

the song: "bling bling" by lil wayne is NOT the song that i am looking for but thank you. the link that i previously post also provides times when the show will be reshown. if you have a chance to please watch it so that you may know of what i speak. thanks.

VH1 used a really cool song in The Fabulous Life of Martha Stewart show. Does anyone know what that song was? I think they played it at the beginning and the end. Thanks for your help.

It sounds like it would be something by like Franz Ferdinand or something, it sounded kind of like a pop song, lots of electric guitar.

ok, so I'm flipping through channels and I hit VH1 and its some show about the fabulous life of that girl who like used to be Paris Hilton's sidekick or somethin. This song came on it where this guy goes somethin like "jus' steppin up" and then this really like smooth beat comes in. I need this song, can anyone help me?

well I know what song you're thinkin of. it was also on Newlyweds when Drew, Lea, Jess, and Nick were dancin in a club. the guy kinda sounds like Pharrell right?

There is this guitar song that plays on the fabulous life of and the guitar plays this
wuh wuh oh
wuh wuh oh
wuh wuh oh
wuh oh wuh oh

If anybody knows what it is please do tell!! the song was on the fabulous life of celebrity kids, nicole richie, and rags to riches if that helps.

You could, I suppose, make a case for "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)" by Jimi Hendrix. It loosely follows that rhythm...and it sounds like you're typing the wah-wah part.

I have no idea.

its not that but the song sounds life daft punk but its not because i have heard all of there songs but its something in that genre.

Back