VH1 Goes Inside The Real World

sarahblinda

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song they play at the end of this show? It's when they are showing every cast of the real world??? I can't remember the words but it's got a really great beat and it's drivin me crazy not knowing!!! They've used it on a couple other MTV shows but I've looked everywhere!! Thanks!! :blink:

i think it is idioteque by radiohead i had the same problem figuring it out the other song at the end was song 2 by blu radiohead was the one at the beginning of showing all the cast members hope i helped

When was this show on???!!! I must see it!!! Are they going to re-play it anytime soon?

check the vh1 website. itll probably be on during the day or something.

oh my gosh that's it!!! thank you so much. oh and the show is really interesting. too bad the vh1 website doesn't list songs on their shows as good as mtv does!:)
thanks again!!!!

On *The Real World* episode, there was a song that was played when the credits were playing.

All of the cast members up to that point were showed as the credits played, WHAT WAS THAT SONG?!?!?! Please people, if anyone can help it'd be great. I've been looking for YEARS!

Back