Verizon

sweettiezz

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what commercial this is. It is from a few years ago. A boyfriend and girlfriend are fighting and the boy is sending her messages to try and say sorry. The girlfriend runs to his apartment in the rain and he opens the door and sees her standing there soaked. I think this commercial is either for a fax machine, copy machine, printer, or some other electronic messeger. ALSO, what song is playing? This is driving me nuts so someone please help. Email me if u can, THANKS!
SS

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Vocals? Genre?

There was an AT&T ad that showed the husband texting his wife at a business meeting to tell her he was sorry... Discussed here. Don't know if that's what you're thinking of or not, though, since I don't remember any rain. :unsure:

i honestly cant remember but i know the people were both caucasian and about 30 yrs old. the song had lyrics and i believe it was a real song before the commercial aired.

Are you talking about the Verizon Ad, where the guy writes the song for his lady friend and she takes him back?

If so, wasn't that Mike and the Mechanics, "All I need is a miracle"?

omg yes it is all i need is a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u so much!

Back