Verizon Blackberry Tour

reavenmaidn

Reaction score
I am looking for information on the Verizon commercial for Blackberry
Tour where the guy is talking to this woman about his business. That jingle is driving me nuts! It's a combo of bass, violin and sounds a little like 1930's jazz. The radio commercial is mor lengthy and you hear more of the song in it than the television version. Anyone know the name of that song?

Re: Verizon

I am looking for information on the Verizon commercial for Blackberry
Tour where the guy is talking to this woman about his business. That jingle is driving me nuts! It's a combo of bass, violin and sounds a little like 1930's jazz. The radio commercial is mor lengthy and you hear more of the song in it than the television version. Anyone know the name of that song?

Well, I too am baffled. I am convinced it is a variation on an old Stephane Grappelli / Django Reinhardt tune. I cannot place it, but I am certain! I hope someone with a good memory of their tunes can find what it is. Does Verizon give credit anywhere that is obtainable?<_<

I love it too and wish someone could step up and tell us who/what it is!
It sounds to me like a swing jazz interpretation of the theme to Inspector Gadget.

Here are a couple more interpretations:

Fingers crossed.

I think the song is "Puttin' On the Ritz..

I'm trying to find the artist..

Here's a link to a very close version..

Re: Verizon Song

I believe the song used by Verizon is Inspector Gadget by Muyayos de Raïz :)

It's current, not Django or Stephane Grapelli and a riff on" In the Hall of the Mountain King" by Grieg. I agree that it's great. maybe one of you can now figure out who it is. I haven't bought a CD in years but would buy this one in a flash.

I'll look some more, J123 :D

Still trying to figure out this jingle. I can't hear the song in any of the music suggested. I agree it is similar to Inspector Gadget but it's not exactly the same. Hmmm. I suppose I will allow it to continue driving me crazy until I hear the exact version of it. Thanks for everyone's help

Back