unicorn sighting!

Well first i just saw a white horse, then i rewinded a bit and saw something hornish on his head

Probably fake :(

Maybe even a commercial for a steady camera >.>

It's a unicorn dammit!!!! An advance scout. They're returming from Atlantis in the mother ship to serve in the leprechaun cavalry so that..........where did I put my pills?

Well obviously it's fake, but it's fun to believe. :p Kind of like that bigfoot footage that was popular in the 70s. You know the one I'm talking about, with the guy on the horse with the shaky camera?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Oct 5 2007, 01:00 PM
Well obviously it's fake, but it's fun to believe. :p Kind of like that bigfoot footage that was popular in the 70s. You know the one I'm talking about, with the guy on the horse with the shaky camera?
Hmm Bigfoot is real though. He lives in my backyard.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Oct 5 2007, 01:00 PM
Well obviously it's fake, :p Kind of like bigfoot
Ummmm......I'm part sasquatch :(

You roam the forests with a WiFi connection? :ph34r:

Nope.

I sit on the couch with with my big hairy feet on the coffee table and shed while I surf. ;)

I make my gorilla shave his ass for fun but he always leaves his ass cheek marks on my glass sofa. Where are my hoodily doo diddilys? I need those or else I might turn into britney aquilera the next first solar eclipse.

Yeah Charlie! Candy Mountain! Quickly Charlie! Quickly over the bridge to Candy Mountain!

Look it up on YouTube you tube. (Charlie the Unicorn) :ph34r:

Back