UEFA Champions League

mrloop

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for the name and author of the song in TV commercial for UEFA Champions League made by Ford. They always broadcast it with the commercial for Playstation2. I think the song comes from the World Cup 98' in France, but I'm not sure about that...

I may be wrong, but I think you are talking about "The Champions" and I think it is done by Amici Forever, an Opera band. Check that to see if I'm right and GO Manchester United!

Lawrence

I'm guessing you're in the UK if you are it's "Zadok The Priest" by Handel.

when FC barcelona were handed the trophy and the confetti came flying in, the music in the background, i'm not talking about the Ueffa Champions League anthem, but there was a different one, i'm sure someone on this forum knows it.

any help ?

This is basically for the new Ad for the 06/07 Champions League (to kick off this month) so far i've only seen the Ad on Espn Deportes but mostdef will also be airing on the regular Espn 2 etc..anyway it features the usual clips of last season
with a GLADIATOR-BRAVE HEART kinda big classical arrangement only it sounds more contemporary....its not the remix (last season) of the official UEFA anthem...

Back