Type your anger out

next time I won't dare to understand you guys...:mellow: Much lurve though, much lurve :heart:

Originally posted by a_iver@May 9 2006, 08:40 PM
sickboy had re-edited my sentence into a joke and Erin was restating my sentence and I was teasing her for it and she eats dead carcasses.
Oh sweet.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 9 2006, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 9 2006, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 9 2006, 11:12 PM
bitch, PLEASE.....
I know you didn't just call Erin a bitch. [/b][/quote]
I didn't, she's not :(

Originally posted by a_iver+May 9 2006, 08:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 9 2006, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 9 2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by a_iver@May 9 2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by leone@May 9 2006, 10:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 9 2006, 11:02 PM
and no, no finals. I had one but he changed it to a paper and I already did it.

Huh, so that's what it means to be a senior (wait you're a senior, right? :unsure:)

sorta, I still got one semester left.

hi caren :) what you just witnessed was word vommit, also known linguistic spewing

That hardcore.. <_<
it's also in mr ECW's avatar :) [/b][/quote]
SEE ABOVE. I didn't get it either. Everytime I click on this thread his avatar is the first thing I see and I get a little like this :sick: so I never noticed it before.

Grrr...... I'm angry :angry: .... :D ....lol this is fun....Haha!

..no <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@May 10 2006, 10:15 PM
Hahahaha that was awesome! :lol: :lol:
I think he likes Johnny Depp as much as you do! :lol: :lol:

Back