Type your anger out

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 11 2006, 04:20 AM
Dammit! That's why I couldn't find it!!! Jay didn't make it available on Rhapsody!!!!Booo! to him. :angry:

*I want the first puff!*
*passes dime*

I didn't even bother to use Rhapsody...I had to think real hard...now my head hurts :lol:

Wait, you want a reason to be mad? :blink:

Originally posted by Caren H+May 11 2006, 01:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ May 11 2006, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 11 2006, 04:20 AM
Dammit! That's why I couldn't find it!!! Jay didn't make it available on Rhapsody!!!!Booo! to him. :angry:

*I want the first puff!*
*passes dime*

I didn't even bother to use Rhapsody...I had to think real hard...now my head hurts :lol:

Wait, you want a reason to be mad? :blink: [/b][/quote]
That's the theme of this thread. Make Brandon happy.

LOUD NOISES!

Didn't I tell ya I never look at the thread title. I just clidk "view new post" and automatically post some more...and if you, Mel, G, or anthony's there... :lol:

Originally posted by Caren H@May 11 2006, 01:26 AM
Didn't I tell ya I never look at the thread title. I just clidk "view new post" and automatically post some more...and if you, Mel, G, or anthony's there... :lol:
Me too. If I see someone I talk to regularly...*shrugs*

I ATE A CANDLE!

I'm watching that again when I go home.... :lol:

I watched that once and it left me puzzled...I had this *:confused:* going on the whole time...I got it but, I didn't think the movie would go...like it did... :unsure:

Agreed about the last act. But I ignore that fact and wait for all the stupid littles things they say.. The opening is the best though.

Back