Type your anger out

Originally posted by a_iver@May 9 2006, 11:02 PM
and no, no finals. I had one but he changed it to a paper and I already did it.
Huh, so that's what it means to be a senior (wait you're a senior, right? :unsure:)

Originally posted by leone+May 9 2006, 10:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 9 2006, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 9 2006, 11:02 PM
Huh, so that's what it means to be a senior (wait you're a senior, right? :unsure:) [/b][/quote]
sorta, I still got one semester left.

hi caren :) what you just witnessed was word vommit, also known linguistic spewing

Originally posted by a_iver+May 9 2006, 08:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 9 2006, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@May 9 2006, 10:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 9 2006, 11:02 PM

Huh, so that's what it means to be a senior (wait you're a senior, right? :unsure:)

hi caren :) what you just witnessed was word vommit, also known linguistic spewing [/b][/quote]
That hardcore.. <_<

Originally posted by a_iver+May 9 2006, 11:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 9 2006, 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver

hi caren :) what you just witnessed was word vommit, also known linguistic spewing [/b][/quote]
Oh, okay... :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 9 2006, 10:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 9 2006, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@May 9 2006, 08:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver

hi caren :) what you just witnessed was word vommit, also known linguistic spewing
That hardcore.. <_< [/b][/quote]
it's also in mr ECW's avatar :)

Originally posted by a_iver@May 9 2006, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I meant credit-wise, should've been specific.

I'll be a senior on paper for 3, possibly 4 semesters. :leela:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 9 2006, 10:27 PM
*originally* oohhh *ding* lightbulb on
Thank YOU! That was.. that was awesome.. oh my gosh.. that was awesome..

Originally posted by a_iver+May 9 2006, 08:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 9 2006, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 9 2006, 10:27 PM
*originally* oohhh *ding* lightbulb on
Thank YOU! That was.. that was awesome.. oh my gosh.. that was awesome.. [/b][/quote]
Hmm just finishing dinner...*clears away dead carcass*

LAME

I'm out of tune or something...was that word vomit that everyone's talking about? :confused:

Yeah, something anthony said...and that other intelligent word that I'm to tired to remember...

Originally posted by a_iver+May 9 2006, 08:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 9 2006, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver

:) :rolleyes:

sickboy had re-edited my sentence into a joke and Erin was restating my sentence and I was teasing her for it and she eats dead carcasses.

Back