Type your anger out

Cincinnati University studying Criminal Justice planning on being a Police Detective and getting my Bachelors Degree

i would hate to be in an interrogation room with space cataz and ecwtotheextreme.
it would be nothing but a constant bombardment of questions and when i would try to answer one question from one, the other one would fire off another question.
kind of like the way they post threads on this forum.
non-stop.

Originally posted by sickboy+May 7 2006, 05:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ May 7 2006, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i would hate to be in an interrogation room with space cataz and ecwtotheextreme.
it would be nothing but a constant bombardment of questions and when i would try to answer one question from one, the other one would fire off another question.
non-stop. [/b]

:lol: :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-Toolio

They'd rock at Jeopardy! [/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@May 7 2006, 06:57 PM
what college did you go to or are planning to go to Sickboy
subway college.
what can i say, i saw those commercials with jared and thought, "hey, i can do that"
plus they have an awesome art program and their frisbee golf team is undefeated.
eat fresh!

:lol: :lol: Don't make fun, I was a Subway Artisan for a while. Yes my apron really said that.

An artisan, also called a craftsman, is a skilled manual worker who uses tools and machinery in a particular craft. Artisans were the dominant producers of goods before the Industrial Revolution. The term craftswoman is also used and a craftman's work exhibits craftsmanship)
this is off of wikipedia

Originally posted by sickboy@May 7 2006, 02:14 PM
i would hate to be in an interrogation room with space cataz and ecwtotheextreme.
non-stop.
I'm ready to marry you. That's true love. :wub:

Back