Type your anger out

Yes, but mine sucks more than most:

-the bathrooms flood (they're outside)
-the ceiling leaks (even in the computer room)
-there's no heating or ac in the hallways so it's frigid in winter and humid as crap in the summer
-there is, however, ac in the classrooms which they use abundantely so it's about negative 20 degrees in every room.
-we have to go to chapel every day and get lectured about how we need to sing out and that we're all going to hell
-etc, etc.

-we have to go to chapel every day and get lectured about how we need to sing out and that we're all going to hell

I know what that's like too! I got detention one time because I was quietly looking at someone's senior pictures to myself during chapel instead of paying attention. The funny thing is that I was made the example becase the pastor's daugher was the one that handed them too me. They were her photos. That pissed me off though and I told that teacher that wrote me up that it was bullshit because they can force me to go but they cannot force me to pay attention. :angry:

Originally posted by a_iver@May 5 2006, 04:02 PM
Everything! Gahhhhhhhhhh :!@#$:
:eek: :huh: :( WHAT??? Are you just messing with me or did I really make you mad?? I hate it when I make people mad.

nope, i'm just messing with you. i couldn't get mad at you rhonda. you're like the younger married version of mother theresa :p

It was supposed to be a compliment, and everybody just pood on it. :(

:cry: Noooooo!!!!! Mr compliment! How I loved thee and treasured thee, only to get everybody's bodily excrements all over you.

Back