Type your anger out

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 5 2006, 04:49 PM
Yes, but mine sucks more than most:

-the bathrooms flood (they're outside)
-the ceiling leaks (even in the computer room)
-there's no heating or ac in the hallways so it's frigid in winter and humid as crap in the summer
-there is, however, ac in the classrooms which they use abundantely so it's about negative 20 degrees in every room.
-we have to go to chapel every day and get lectured about how we need to sing out and that we're all going to hell
-etc, etc.
And that is why my nephew will never step foot in a Catholic school, or whatever type of school you went to. I'd prefer public if any. Sorry, I will not have him thinking that he will go to "hell" for every little thing he will do because it isn't true. They can't keep saying shit like that because God is not some massacring being! I get sick of overly religious people. It's sickening! :annoyed: Sorry...I'm bitchin out again.

Originally posted by Caren H+May 5 2006, 05:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ May 5 2006, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@May 5 2006, 04:49 PM
Yes, but mine sucks more than most:

-the bathrooms flood (they're outside)
-the ceiling leaks (even in the computer room)
-there's no heating or ac in the hallways so it's frigid in winter and humid as crap in the summer
-there is, however, ac in the classrooms which they use abundantely so it's about negative 20 degrees in every room.
-we have to go to chapel every day and get lectured about how we need to sing out and that we're all going to hell
-etc, etc.
And that is why my nephew will never step foot in a Catholic school, or whatever type of school you went to. I'd prefer public if any. Sorry, I will not have him thinking that he will go to "hell" for every little thing he will do because it isn't true. They can't keep saying shit like that because God is not some massacring being! I get sick of overly religious people. It's sickening! :annoyed: Sorry...I'm bitchin out again. [/b][/quote]
It's the "Typer your anger out!" thread, courteous of our beloved ECWtotheXtreme. Or however you spell it. So be as angry as you wanna be. :angry:

sixteen....I really don't know....don't pay me any attention.

If it should make a difference, as it would seem that age matters all too much... 17.

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@May 6 2006, 08:43 PM
All my teachers do is lecture us on stuff
i hate to break it to you, but that's what they get paid to do.
it's their job to lecture you on stuff, that way when or if you make it to the grown up world, you will be accepted and not shunned.
so on that note, what college are you planning on going to?

Originally posted by sickboy+May 7 2006, 04:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ May 7 2006, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ECWtotheXtreme@May 6 2006, 08:43 PM
All my teachers do is lecture us on stuff
i hate to break it to you, but that's what they get paid to do.
it's their job to lecture you on stuff, that way when or if you make it to the grown up world, you will be accepted and not shunned.
so on that note, what college are you planning on going to? [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Back