Two-A-Days

LvrPats42

Reaction score
Whats the name of the song in the first episode of two-a-days that starts when the first game begins to play against Nease. Its start off with like a punk band going whoaaaaaa whoaaaaaa

It's called "My Way" by Butch Walker. You'll have to look for it though.
:D

There's this song featured in MTV's Two-A-Days at the end of the episode and it goes like are we going to make it out oo oo oo. It's played during the part where Alex finds out that his girlfriend's mad at him.

Oh my god I've been looking for that song forever! It was on MTV's Fat Camp and i could never find it! THANKS A TON!!!

Your Welcome, that's what I'm here for as sell as to find songs myself.

Not sure about the song you're looking for but does anyone out there know if the theme song to Two-A-Days is an original or a popular one? Much thanks!

Um..I know the theme song is by Angels and Airwaves. I'm not sure what the title is yet though.

Two A Days

the song in the part where the preacher is talking to them....

"ooooo aaaaa ooooo" like a choir or something.

was also played on adult swim in between breaks.

thanks!

p.s. help some more right here >>>other song needed

does anyone know what song is sung durning the credits on the second episode of two a days. i goes something like
"this is everything i want, this is everything i know......

you were always there for me"

any help would be great!

What is the song during the opening credits when it shows the players individually with some highlights? It ends with an "oh oh oh" or something like that. Thanks.

I think you're talking about Angels & Airwaves - "The War". Hope that helped!

What is the song during the ending credits? It ends with an "you were always there for me" or something like that. Thanks.

Does anyone know the song played during the homecoming game when Cornelius, i believe it was, scores a touchdown? Its fast paced, rock sounding Thanks :)

Back