Toyota Corolla

hmmm maybe I am daft but doesn't yet seem quite clear...is it Anuncios - Toyota Theme - Commercial or "Human" as in the e-mail from Toyota? and is Human the song title or group? Lots of unanswered questions...anyone have any new, exact info since those posts?

Originally posted by melwarn@Mar 3 2005, 02:26 PM
Okay - meanwhile...I had also sent an email to Toyota...here's their response...

"We appreciate your interest in Toyota's Corolla "Ball & Chain" commercial.

Toyota commissioned the original music music by Human. We apologize; it is not available for sale to the public. "
I believe Human is a production agency that composes music specifically for use in media, and is not available for the general public to purchase.

Is there anyway we can get a sample of the song? I can't find the song on my downloading system so I would like to at least get the sample to listen to.... Love the song!

Originally posted by melwarn@Mar 3 2005, 02:26 PM
Toyota commissioned the original music music by Human. We apologize; it is not available for sale to the public. "

How frustrating...but you KNOW it's gotta be out there somewhere..:) If you
find - please let me know! Good luck!
Still havn't been able to get ahold of the guy I'm thinking of. If it's the same guy, his name is Kochun Hu. He's got a lot of free downloads off of mp3.org and so on, if you search the web. It could potentially be him.

I havn't found this specific song anywhere (yet). But I figured you guys might like some of the other stuff by Kochun. Just in case it is him. He experiments with a lot of styles, though. I wish I could get ahold of him.

Meanwhile...if anyone finds the song, make sure you let us know where you got it.

i found the sONG ITS CALLED

SINNERMAN (FELIX DA HOUSECAT'S HEAVENLY HOUSE MIX)

bY NINA SIMONE AND FELIX DA HOUSECAT

well they sound exxxxxxxactly the same if u have itunes then click the link and listen to it....... maybe human copyed them.....just take a listen

To clarify a little, the Toyota Corolla commercial song IS NOT Felix Da Housecat. He is remixing the Nina Simone classic 'Sinnerman' . If you listen to the original Nina Simone version, you will be able to tell. They sound similiar as a remixed product, but it is not the answer to this question.

The commercial with the guy dragging his car around by a chain that links his leg to the car..... I have no idea what they are selling because the music is so great. Who is it?

Back