Top Gear

Yet another Top Gear question. What techno/opera song is in this clip, beginning at 4:57?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, a few additional requests from this clip:

What songs are at:

1) 1:07
2) 3:10
3) On and off between 3:10 to 7:12
4) 9:21

They packed a lot of songs into a ten minute clip! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I believe its made for the show or they are a band or group that is close to the BBC.
Awesome video! I'm going to get a G. Apollo when I gets rich. Anyways I'll do some research. Possibly a Dj owned by a side-owned label of the BBC, doing favors, for cash of course but, yea. IMO.

PS

Fifth Gear has a forum there, maybe one of the Admins knows these things. I shall ask.

The song at the end is Prelator by Globus.

I had a funny feeling this would be asked for a lot.

Hi,

I watched the Top Gear episode of the Bugatti Veyron vs. James May's plane and ther was a song playing at the start when Hammond and May ride their scooters. In some versions it's 'Green Onions' by Booker T. & The MGs, but there is a funkier tune in the episode I saw.

Has anyone else seen this and know that tune?? It has funky guitars but that's all I can remember.

Thanks!

Felix Da Housecat's remix of Nina Simone - "Sinnerman."

FYI, you can go to the forums at finalgear.com where they have a "What's that song?" thread for every episode of every series.

I am dying to know what the theme song is to for the british television show Top Gear. If anyone knows where I can find it and download it I would be very grateful :) Gotta love the brits :D Thanks everyone!!!

Kate

Yeh it was when they were doing the Power Laps. And when they were showing the Stog in the car they had this amazing rock song going and it used to be the EPL Anthem in 2004 im pretty sure. Not the anthem now or the one before but the one before that. Um its also been on Hogan Knows Best too. It has no words just drums and guitar. Also it was on in Australia but on Youtube they is a different song on for the English version.

If anyone knows that would b amazing!!!

cheers

Its the part where the host says The Stig is going to listen to his new Boston CD. On the version on SBS it had the song im talking about thats why im having so much trouble finding it.

Again if anyone out there knows the song im on about that would be fantastic.

Back