Things YOU have made

And Ravi 'cause "[he's] too old for that and that place is full of oily teens." :lol: :P

:lol: :lol: He said that? I don't remember that. But hey my stepmom's 44 I think? and she's on there.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 23 2006, 12:31 AM
Aww come ahhhhhnnnnnn.. we all have one except for Leone for privacy reasons and Garret who refuses on principle.
It's the principle of it.

Well for me, it would be a waste of time because I never stay on sites like that. And I'm not very good with passwords either. I don't know how many times I was band from BlackPlanet for typing in the wrong password. I lost to pages on there because of my poor ass memory. The only reason I didn't forget it here is because I stay logged on all day.

Originally posted by Caren H@Feb 24 2006, 01:49 AM
:huh:

I'll pray for you everyday a_iver. ;)
Whaaaaat??? I didn't read your post I just saw the name "Caren H" and got these... feelings

:naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 23 2006, 03:07 AM
He's fly too.. them eyes. *chomp chomp*

Here and here are my latest. I'll spend a whole day on one hand but can't muster the energy to get any real work done. :woo:
Bob's little helper? :naughty:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 24 2006, 05:50 PM
Hahah.. you might could say that, I did use my hand as the model. :blush: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 24 2006, 06:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 24 2006, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Feb 24 2006, 05:50 PM
Hahah.. you might could say that, I did use my hand as the model. :blush: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Sexy Guy

I don't know why I whipped this up. I think the whole vibrator thing got me a little horny. I know this guy exist. Maybe a model. His face just poped into my head.

Back