Things YOU have made

Purty cars. :leela:

Mine came with a chewed-up wool seatcover and a funny smell! :woo:

thanks... i probably spend more time detailing my car than i do driving it :)

and then the best part is, its black and it rains all the time in south florida... so its always dirty anyway

Mine's white and the paint is like.. CRACKLED. So it collects dirt, it's so gross. :lol:

I just got it on Valentine's Day (beats the hell outta roses) and I haven't detailed it yet but I got the stuff to do it today and tomorrow is Sweat It Out In The New Beater day!

i typed this up ... sort of outlines what i do...

How I Detail My Car

but i'm gonna be trying out some new products this weekend actually... because there is a car show down here

*EDIT*

speaking of UCan'tFinish

i think their server just went down cause none of the pictures load now

:lol: Stoner Invisible Glass.

Yeah so.. whatcha recommend for Busted Ass Vehicles with a crackle finish and butt-worn leather seats and residual mystery smells?

Dude I cleaned.. ugh I can't even think about it without shivering.. today I had to start on the steering wheel and blinker because they were so funky and couldn't wait.. and no shit I scraped off a layer of grime at least a millimeter thick. :blink: :cry:

yeah the invisble glass is actually really good stuff because it doesn't streak... but if the windows are bad and you don't have tint... windex would actually probably work best...

on the interior i use detailer's pride total interior cleaner... and it has been pretty good at getting dirt off the seats / interior

you could try some leather conditioner on your seats... that might help

as for mystery smell... my guess since we're in florida and its hot and humid... there is probably a little mold in the a/c... from water dripping after its shut off... atleast in florida i know thats a common issue people have

for the outside of the car... just some car wash soap... that nxt stuff i was talking about is only like 7 dollars for a pretty big bottle... and of course some elbow grease

all of the other stuff starts to get a little more expensive, but can do wonders

it just takes a lot of time

*EDIT*

awesome i guess the ucf server is back up my pictures are back :D

Wee pictures! I go look now.

Man the exterior is so bad I was talking about getting some spray paint and attackin the fucker and I was only half-joking. I should take a picture.

Ooh I know! I'll take a picture of both of my beaters and we can play a rousing game of Guess Which Piece Of Shit Is The One That Runs!

And here you have it: Tank

That's right. I did it on the old ass Microsoft Paint. I tell ya, pixel painting isn't funny. I just wanted to see if I could do something without using PaintNet, or Photoshop. Took me two days. :(

He's fly too.. them eyes. *chomp chomp*

Here and here are my latest. I'll spend a whole day on one hand but can't muster the energy to get any real work done. :woo:

Aww come ahhhhhnnnnnn.. we all have one except for Leone for privacy reasons and Garret who refuses on principle.

Back