Things I Love...

No you were ahead, and that was like in July besides. I've prolly forgotten how to play.

(/hustle :devil:)

i tried it a couple times this morning after you told me about it...craziness i tell you

haha, i can play a couple games maybe :lol: too bad i have no idea what im doing

It's OK I just tried a warmup round and got owned like a little bitch. Go here and click on One Astor Place. Anthony you comin?

Originally posted by proof@Dec 16 2005, 04:14 PM
I love opening a door for a woman, pulling out her chair at the dining table and always standing in respect when gets up to powder her nose.

Am I lame or what?
Guys who don't do that shit suck, I do it.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 16 2005, 09:33 PM
It's OK I just tried a warmup round and got owned like a little bitch. Go here and click on One Astor Place. Anthony you comin?
I'll be there soon. I gotta update the java

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Dec 16 2005, 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Dec 16 2005, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-proof@Dec 16 2005, 04:14 PM
I love opening a door for a woman, pulling out her chair at the dining table and always standing in respect when gets up to powder her nose.

Am I lame or what?
Guys who don't do that shit suck, I do it. [/b][/quote]
+ 1000 hawtness

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 16 2005, 07:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 16 2005, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 16 2005, 09:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-proof
@Dec 16 2005, 04:14 PM

Am I lame or what?

Guys who don't do that shit suck, I do it.
+ 1000 hawtness [/b][/quote]
Its like guys think they are the shit and the girl is their bitch. I blame everything on mtv.

My brother's that way. The older of my younger brothers. My baby brother is like The Perfect Man in training, and you're very welcome ladies, because I had a hand in that. ;)

Anyway so my older younger brother called some woman a C word about a week ago and I'm like "Dude." And he says "Way I see it, if you HAVE one, you ARE one." And then I countered by calling him a dick, tee hee.

But yeah, if men like him think women are such bitches, why not try not dating bitches? It's verra simple.

Well he is obviously hunting for chicks with a low self esteem because that is the only kind he is gonna get with an attitude like that.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 17 2005, 02:45 PM
Well he is obviously hunting for chicks with a low self esteem because that is the only kind he is gonna get with an attitude like that.
burn

It's not a burn, it's truth. He dates idiots with bad fake boobs and ten pounds of makeup and zero substance, and then he wonders why they start drooling when he talks politics or philosophy or whatever. Seriously he really just can't understand why he can't find a good woman but insists on looking for one at wet tshirt contests. The mind boggles.

Back