Things I Love...

:rolleyes: I think the POINT is that he didn't realize til it was too late. I thought he was sayin he just didn't feel like goin and getting another one.

maybe i should sell this car and buy that car with the 149 degree wiper fluid B)

Dude, just piss on your windshield next time. God gave you a built-in firehose in case of windshield ice and jellyfish stings.

:lol: :lol: i didn't need to hurry off that bad...hard to describe the kind of discomfort that could cause

Why, it ain't like it's gonna freeze in a yellow icicle from glass to penis.

It like saying "You need to clean out your ash try? Your a girl, just use your boobs."

Well not really.

:lol: It'd warm the ice enough to scrape it off easier. That's all I'm sayin. I don't suggest laughing maniacally into the air with your hands on your hips playing Sprinkler and caking the car in pissicles. Jeesh.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 16 2005, 05:18 PM
:lol: It'd warm the ice enough to scrape it off easier. That's all I'm sayin. I don't suggest laughing maniacally into the air with your hands on your hips playing Sprinkler and caking the car in pissicles. Jeesh.
it's like asking a girl to keep my hardboiled egg warm in her cooch...sure it works but come on :lol:

:lol: :lol: Well if the hard boiled egg needed to be warm so that you could safely operate your vehicle, then I'd do it.

Back