Things I Love...

I stole your TV and replaced it with an identical one that explodes while you were sleeping. The timer goes off at a random time. Good luck.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 16 2005, 02:35 AM
I stole your TV and replaced it with an identical one that explodes while you were sleeping. The timer goes off at a random time. Good luck.
:lol: WTF??

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 15 2005, 11:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 15 2005, 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Dec 16 2005, 02:35 AM
:lol: WTF?? [/b][/quote]
Damn right.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 15 2005, 11:39 PM
Anthony needs MacGyver so bad right now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodnight, my car broke so I have to wake up early tomorrow and drop my mom off before I go to school. DUMBzers!!!

Weak. And also HAWWW!!!@ @ your car breaking.. mine doesn't look so shitpotty NOW does it?? Yes that's right.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 16 2005, 02:39 AM
Anthony needs MacGyver so bad right now.
:huh: I don't know what that means.

Urban dictionary - Mac Gyver: Someone who can jump-start a truck with a cactus.

Originally posted by a_iver@Dec 16 2005, 03:48 PM
Urban dictionary - Mac Gyver: Someone who can jump-start a truck with a cactus.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony you REALLY need to quit ignoring posts. We only had like 3 threads goin at any one time in which MacGyver was discussed at great length.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 15 2005, 11:43 PM
Weak. And also HAWWW!!!@ @ your car breaking.. mine doesn't look so shitpotty NOW does it?? Yes that's right.
I never said my winter car was good. Its a 89 Dodge Spirit with 225,000 miles that I bought for $500.

Whatever I take it back anyway. My fuckin beater broke down 4 times on the way home. I would have yelled and kicked it but I'm afraid it'll do something worse if it gets mad at me.

i realized this weekend that when i sold my old car i sold my ice-scraper with it so i had to use my little keychain bottle opener and my hands to get that shiz off...sucked <_<

Back