Things I Love...

There were a few parts I didn't like such as how they made all the knights pagans, and Kira Knightley looked ridiculous on that battle scene. I was actually laughing during that part. :lol: But I really liked Tristan. I don't know why, I just thought his character was awesome. Lancelot was cool too.

I was expecting Merlin to unlease his magic! I was so so so so disappointed. But the scenery was beautiful, I like movies like that
by far Brotherhood of the Wolves is the most beautiful movie

Yeah, I didn't like how they tried to make it into a "true story" :rolleyes: I haven't seen Brotherhood of the Wold yet. Looks pretty cool though.

Its the greatest, it wasn't until like the 2nd time I saw I realized they were speaking in French

Melissa -
Aim isn't working right now, so i'm gonna head home. Hopefully it'll work by the time i get there.

Everyone - see ya tonight ;)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 5 2005, 03:38 PM
thanks! :D

Have you seen King Arthur? That's another really good movie in that category.
Yes, I did! I liked it a lot as well. And yes they could have done better but overall I thought it was a good movie.

Completely shaved..................................... :shifty: kittys. :P

:lol: :lol: Yep. Sheep. Cos the ones covered in wool are less fun to eat. :naughty:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 7 2005, 01:28 AM
:lol: :lol: Yep. Sheep. Cos the ones covered in wool are less fun to eat. :naughty:
:lol:

Back