Things I Love...

:o oh....good for you ^_^
ooh, soccer's almost on....gotta go; bye sweetey-bums, MELISSA, etc.......

Originally posted by dascoot@May 4 2005, 02:23 PM
Til my best friend is outta school for the summer. *:)*
Lucky frined :( I end on the 16th and then finals week :cry:

<_< god i can't believe ac milan actually qualified for the finals....*shrugs*
anyway good luck with the friendµ

eight more days eight more days eight more days eight more days eight more days eight more days eight more days eight more days eight more days

Originally posted by Scythe@May 5 2005, 06:59 AM
friendµ
That ^ looks like friendu.. which sounds like Seadoo, but different. :)

8 more days! 16 more days! 20 more days!

Haaaa my finals are gonna be so easy its gonna be great! I am going to wild as soon as my foot hits the pavement. Except biology, good ole biology

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+May 5 2005, 12:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ May 5 2005, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-michelle@May 4 2005, 10:15 AM
Legolas :wub:
Me too!! :wub: [/b][/quote]
Yessss! Have you seen the previews for Kingdom of Heaven???? I'm really liking the scruff look on him. Shexshay!

I want to see that movie so bad!! I love historical movies. I don't know what makes them so good they just are. Gladiator and Braveheart are two of my all-time favorites. :)

I like movies like that as well!

Congrats on the katana, I believe I saw that somewhere when I was catching up on my adtunes.

thanks! :D

Have you seen King Arthur? That's another really good movie in that category.

I liked that movie. Almost everyone else I know either hated it or didn't see it.

I was really disappointed in that movie. But Clive Owen :wub: *drools*

Back