Things I Love...

If you think it's good then it's good. Don't be one of those people that decides they don't like something because other people tell you it's gross. If you wanna drink anal cleansing solution then you be the best buttjuice drinker you can be! :ok:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 09:56 PM
If you think it's good then it's good. Don't be one of those people that decides they don't like something because other people tell you it's gross. If you wanna drink anal cleansing solution then you be the best buttjuice drinker you can be! :ok:
Hatred leads to pain, pain leads to death.

Like in the airplane? OMG right? I get all moist from takeoffs and landings. It's so hot, even if the pilot's ugg-tastic he's still the hottest man alive when he lifts that big fucker off the ground.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 07:09 PM
Like in the airplane? OMG right? I get all moist from takeoffs and landings. It's so hot, even if the pilot's ugg-tastic he's still the hottest man alive when he lifts that big fucker off the ground.
:lol: wtf

:lol: Right!! Yea I just love em man! you're like Meeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr then sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo off the ground.. i have to have window seat, on my flight up here i didn't have a window seat and I was freaking out, and the lady was like well i hate windows.. and imlike move bitch now!

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 21 2005, 07:11 PM
:lol: Right!! Yea I just love em man! you're like Meeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr then sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo off the ground.. i have to have window seat, on my flight up here i didn't have a window seat and I was freaking out, and the lady was like well i hate windows.. and imlike move bitch now!
I don't think I'd even get on the plane if I didn't have a window seat. I had a layover in Atlanta comin up and the second flight was a piece of shit, I was smashed up against the window and it was that tiny ghey little window because it was the emergency exit, and the wing's there anyway so I couldn't see shit but I sat all pretzeled up so I could watch the sunrise and now my body's sore for my efforts, piece of shit coach seats.. <_<

you can get hot?
Are you a boy or girl? *crosses fingers* please say boy please say boy

I say we sentence you to some death by snoo snoo and work out the details of this predicament later.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 07:23 PM
I say we sentence you to some death by snoo snoo and work out the details of this predicament later.
can i buy a vowel and get death by pizza?

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 21 2005, 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 21 2005, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Dec 21 2005, 07:11 PM
I don't think I'd even get on the plane if I didn't have a window seat. I had a layover in Atlanta comin up and the second flight was a piece of shit, I was smashed up against the window and it was that tiny ghey little window because it was the emergency exit, and the wing's there anyway so I couldn't see shit but I sat all pretzeled up so I could watch the sunrise and now my body's sore for my efforts, piece of shit coach seats.. <_< [/b][/quote]
I was on a wittle plane, a regional one, so it was already crowded, i swear everytime i get on ethose i feel 500 pounds! I hadn't fown at night in while and it was kinda clody and i love being above the clouds they loooked like an ocean that was like frozen in time. An ocean of unmoving waves. I wanted to make out with the window..

Back