Things I Love...

FUCK YES YOU CAN! I'll be there shortly. Gotta pick the gals up on the way.

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 21 2005, 07:26 PM
I hadn't fown at night in while and it was kinda clody and i love being above the clouds they loooked like an ocean that was like frozen in time. An ocean of unmoving waves. I wanted to make out with the window..
Shit right? When I took off it was still dark and then the sun came up while I was above the clouds.. holy colors..

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 21 2005, 07:28 PM
*lights mistletoe candles*
:o !!

Oh that's it, I'ma go teach myself how to drive that damn stick shift right now.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 21 2005, 07:28 PM
*lights mistletoe candles*
:wub: :wub: LOVE mistletoe candles...

Mine's lit right now too!! (And I'm on my way to being lit myself :lol: )

Tee hee I'm lit up too, but I left the candles at home. :( And I can't find no one that has them this year! Some bitchass went around and bought up all of Florida's and Michigan's Yankee Mistletoe candle stockpiles. :!@#$:

yeah i took your advice and invested in a couple of em for me, my sister, and and some lady friends and i must say i will never doubt your taste in candles

Where are you???? I tried to read through threads I've missed (LOL, WAY too many), but I couldn't figure it out!! We just cracked celebratory bottle #1 of champagne, yay!

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 21 2005, 08:57 PM
yeah i took your advice and invested in a couple of em for me, my sister, and and some lady friends and i must say i will never doubt your taste in candles
IT WAS YOU!! :!@#$: *stab*

I'm in Michigan Meg, we're up here at his parents' house. :rolleyes:

Hee hee remember last year? When they came to my house? And I spent the whole week drunk on the puter? Yeah, same thing, change of venue. :ok:

It's a scent by Yankee Candles (brand name) that I like to make out with occasionally.

They are YUMMY, it's like having a Christmas tree in your house without the needles and pine tar!!! (And the kitty doesn't try to knock the candle over!)

:lol: :lol: He's a man of many words then.

PLEASE shut up!! You are dominating the conversation!! :lol: :lol:

that's not true....okay maybe it is, but what else could i have said to express the fact that i found out what a mistletoe candle is.

Back