Things I Love...

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 21 2005, 10:26 PM
at least any possible children of yours will be little frank the tanks
Don't you DARE curse me.

:o ......Thats mine! I started the loving thingy when I joined..... :(

I never got so many replies.... :(

....Ohh well I love Marbles XD , and I love adtunes :wub: and I love the cookie monster from sesame street and I love watermelons, and balloons......and cookies.....and cookie monsters.....

......and pancakes...and pancake monsters.......and watermelon monsters....

...and balloon monsters......and giant gorillas named king kong who had a movie released on them recently which I hopefully am going to see this weekend...

.....and Giant Gorrilla...blah blah blah..w/e I said above......monsters...... :D

Yeah man like Survivor, cept they get some Cocoa Puffs and pointy sticks and whoever comes out unkillt is the winner.

I'm off to bed, yet another long day tomorrow!! Meliss, have fun in MI, I'll try to jump on here during the day and keep you company :D .

Night!!

xoxo

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 21 2005, 10:51 PM
haha, like lord of the flies...what a fucked up book
Man that book kicked an ass or two, I was all haunted for days afterwards. :ph34r:

speaking of evil kids that probably grow up to be evil, i have a dentist appointment tomorrow that i just remembered :angry:

i'm gonna try and change to this other guy who did some specialty work for me, but he may not be covered by my plan. if that fails i'll run down to the sunshine state hauling a sack of candles :P

Back