Things I Love...

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 21 2005, 10:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 21 2005, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Dec 21 2005, 10:31 PM
*plays with myself*

fap fap fap fap fap fap
I KNEW it! [/b][/quote]
:lol: NO!

Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 21 2005, 10:39 PM
:o ......Thats mine! I started the loving thingy when I joined..... :(

I never got so many replies.... :(

....Ohh well I love Marbles XD , and I love adtunes :wub: and I love the cookie monster from sesame street and I love watermelons, and balloons......and cookies.....and cookie monsters.....

......and pancakes...and pancake monsters.......and watermelon monsters....

...and balloon monsters......and giant gorillas named king kong who had a movie released on them recently which I hopefully am going to see this weekend...

.....and Giant Gorrilla...blah blah blah..w/e I said above......monsters...... :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: good stuff

Ughhhh no food. But Merry Christmas y'all. And Happy Hanukkah and Kwanzaa tomorrow since I'm pretty sure I'll be dead from the cold by then.

*miserable*

It's just a cold but I'm a big fat baby and so the world has to suffer with me.

Yeah, I love how it's almost 1am and my family is out in the kitchen blasting music and playing a beer pong tournament :rolleyes: -_-

:lol: That's so cool. I miss my family a lot sometimes.. my REAL family.. I spent the evening at my dad and step mom's but all the people over there were her folks.

So how does one play beer pong?

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 25 2005, 12:43 AM
So how does one play beer pong?
Ya put beer in 8 cups, forming a pyramid at each end of a table....teams of 2....ya gotta throw a ping pong ball into the other team's cup. If you get it in, they drink the cup of beer that the ball landed in....when it's done, that cup is moved away from the pyramid. And so on....until it's all done. Then ya go onto round 2, etc. :D

Back