Things I Love...

Originally posted by Terinth+Aug 21 2004, 10:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terinth @ Aug 21 2004, 10:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Aug 21 2004, 09:10 PM
This reminds me of Homer's sub sandwhich that was HUGE, and he refused to throw it away, causing him to get... :sick:
If you crossed Homer Simpson, Bruce Willis, and Dr. Evil, the end result would be my dad. That's not relevant to anything.. Homer Simpson just reminds me of him. [/b][/quote]
Don't worry about relevance around here. We all have ADD so we can never stay on topic for more than like 2 or 3 pages and eventually just wind up blurting out random nonsense. So apparently you'll do just fine around here. :p

Really? Where? All I see are pink elephants. Speaking of which.. I ate a banana the other day.

For some reason, that makes me want to scream, ORAL SEX.

I cannot figure out why, though. :huh:

:lol: :lol:

Has anyone else every played that game where you yell out PENIS! as loudly as you can in a crowded place like the mall or at school and then your friend(s) has(have) to try and do it louder than you? I haven't played it in years since I was in high-school and all high but for some reason at work lately we've been doing it like waaaay too much. Luckily I'm the boss and can't get fired for it. :lol: Oh and we've also been yelling out HEY YOU GUYS!!! when we first show up and relieve graveyard. haha

OOH!! That game is so much fun!

We also like to walk next to our friends, and when we walk by a random person, we throw our friend's arm in the air and say, "Hi" in a high-pitched voice. :p

When I'm in a supermarket or fast food restaurant or any other place where people wear name tags I love to lean in all close to them and act like I'm having a hard time reading them and then use their name all loud and stupidly in something I say to them like.. "I would like a #2 jumbo sized with onion rings... FRAN." haha

Awesome! :lol:

This year, my friend and I are going to videotape us doing dumb shit like that, and post them online.

Our favorite: the whole group goes to a Pizzaeria. I walk up to make the order, while the guys sit at the table. Before I make the order, I say, "Hold on, I need to check with my friends." I then pick up a cell phone, call one of my friends, who is right next to me at the table, and we talk about what to get. :p :lol:

Originally posted by rewep@Aug 21 2004, 09:54 PM
When I'm in a supermarket or fast food restaurant or any other place where people wear name tags I love to lean in all close to them and act like I'm having a hard time reading them and then use their name all loud and stupidly in something I say to them like.. "I would like a #2 jumbo sized with onion rings... FRAN." haha
HAHAHAHAHAA..

Oh wait, I'm nearly blind, so I do actually do that

Hahahaha man, that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.. I'm dyin

The lenses for my glasses are so thick that even with the "super thin" lens technology they still stick out of the frame a little... that's blind. :lol: Don't think they're coke bottle lenses or anything though, they're not..you can't even tell unless you like take them off and look at them from the bottom. I need Lasik.. maybe next time I'm in Canadia.

Oh and I get a new one.. well not a new one.. anyone who knows me already knows this but... I :heart: :angel: I still want to bomb Wb for taking it off. :angry: :eek:

YOU SHUT UP GOD DAMMIT! I WILL KILL YOU.. I WILL TEAR THE SKIN FROM YOUR BODY AND STAPLE IT BACK ON INSIDE OUT!!! GRRRRR PHEAR ME!!!!!11

Ok well that was a bit much but leave Angel alone.. dammit.. makes me cry every time I think about it. :'(

:lol:

I'm going to buy another one of our sets, rewep. I think you're going to want to torture him, too. :lol:

Ok after this post I'm going to bed.. as you already know. :p Angel was THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION. Used to be on WB but then just like Buffy they took it off.. to borrow a line from Stephanie *Le Sigh* :p Just do a Google search for like Angel, TV or Angel, WB or something like that or just go here http://www.tvtome.com/Angel/index.html alright well now I must go to sleep.. that's where I get to be a pirate (tell me what that's a quote of and you can come to Ireland with me when I finally decide to go :p) nitey nite

oh and Andy.... HER.. not HIM :lol:

Ralph Wiggum. D'uh :rolleyes:

Nighty night. :lol:

edit: Didn't mean to say "him." Sorry.

Phew.

Once again, sorry. I've been bouncing off walls today, despite the fact that I am exhausted, and I just wasn't thinking.

But, like Derrick, I'm off to bed.

G'Night. ;)

Back