Things I Love...

Dido is just.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love her music and could stare at her all day. :wub:

Let me know what you think of A Different Drum.. it's my fave of his.. freakin awesome

Heather, I think you can change your member title in your control panel now...

Over 100! Yay! :D :lol:

Originally posted by andy@Aug 24 2004, 12:27 AM
What is the address to your boards??
That my friend is a secret. And I'm being totally honest. It's for my clan and when we founded it we decided that the only people who could join were people who discovered us by their own means. Kind of a Fight Club situation. If you have the free time you can find it quite easily though. You just have to know where to look. :shifty:

Ooh.. a growing measurement of exactly how little real life I have. ;)

That my friend is a secret. And I'm being totally honest. It's for my clan and when we founded it we decided that the only people who could join were people who discovered us by their own means.

You elitist, you :p

Originally posted by Terinth@Aug 24 2004, 12:29 AM
Dido is just.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love her music and could stare at her all day. :wub:
If you like Dido try Jem. I'm in love with them both. :wub:

Oh and A Different Drum.. very nice. I could listen to this for quite a while. :)

And congrats on the 100 posts. :)

Originally posted by Terinth@Aug 24 2004, 12:37 AM
That my friend is a secret. And I'm being totally honest. It's for my clan and when we founded it we decided that the only people who could join were people who discovered us by their own means.

hehe we get called that so much. Once you're in though it's worth is. Best group of pepole I've ever known. Oh and before you start thinking it Andy.. NO, we're not the Stone Cutters :lol: :p

Originally posted by Terinth@Aug 24 2004, 12:39 AM
I seriously need cable internet.. :angry:
Oh man when I moved and I didn't have it for those few months there I went out of my fricken mind most of the time. I swear once I got it back I stayed online drinking Jolt and not sleeping for like 3 days. :lol:

Originally posted by rewep+Aug 24 2004, 03:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Aug 24 2004, 03:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Terinth@Aug 24 2004, 12:37 AM

hehe we get called that so much. Once you're in though it's worth is. Best group of pepole I've ever known. Oh and before you start thinking it Andy.. NO, we're not the Stone Cutters :lol: :p [/b][/quote]
**singing** WE DO.... WE DO!!

Oh, come on! Send me a PM, or add me to your MSN list or something! I want to know! :lol:

Not gonna happen. I'm not allowed to by any means hand out the URL. I may be co-founder and I could break the rule if I wanted to, but if there is one thing you learn in the Army it's how to follow the rules. :)

No one said you had to GIVE me the url.

Perhaps you could give me some Google keywords, since you make no mention of it in your blog...

:lol: If you ever find it the guys will laugh at you for making it so hard on yourself. We always get a good kick out of it when people finally realize just how easily they could have found us, but didn't because they were going about it all wrong. We're so evil. :devil:

You should see him go. This is the funniest messenger convo I've ever had. :lol:

not even close.. and i'm giving him such good clues too and he doesn't even know it... hahaha man i'm gonna burn for this for sure :lol:

Back