Things I Love...

maybe it only exists in my head.. did you ever stop to think of that?

hahahahahahaha

Oh my god, y'all, you have no idea how long I've been looking for Moments In Love!! I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called, and even considered a post here but had to way to describe it since the only lyrics were the name of the song and of course I couldn't remember them..

God bless you fine people! :D :rolleyes:

"Moments in Love" is one of my favs too. So effin sexy. :heart: Another one I like is "Close (To The Edit)" cause I liked the video so much.

And, JCA belongs to one of those "secret" Fight Club type sites, except I know the name of that one and I don't think it's your's Rewep.

Originally posted by michelle@Aug 24 2004, 10:04 AM
And, JCA belongs to one of those "secret" Fight Club type sites, except I know the name of that one and I don't think it's your's Rewep.
hehe prolly not, but we're still cool :p

I love when there are like 7 active threads at once with people constantly responding.

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 24 2004, 08:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 24 2004, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rewep@Aug 24 2004, 08:40 PM
The monkey sleeps in the jungle.

what? :unsure:
Uhweeebwumbaway? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Uhweeebwumbaway

I love The Amazing Race, which is on in ...........4 minutes. So I'm goin to watch it now. :wave:

Oh, fine, sure, leave me.... see if I care. :'(

:lol:

Have fun.. you better keep my list company when you get back tho. :p

Back