Things I Love...

Burt's Bees doesn't have petroleum in it, but it does have some essential oils. It's not very heavy. I can tell I'm wearing it, though, but it doesn't bother me -- then again I'm used to wearing lipstick so I wouldn't be able to tell a difference.

I used to use SoftLips all the time and remember liking it a lot. I don't recall if it was very heavy or not -- however, it does have petroleum base.

I use Chapstick brand, the moisturizing one, and it's never felt greasy to me.. my husband has his own stick of medicated Chapstick that he uses every night before bed since he can't breath through his nose while laying down, and he's never complained about it.

Agree... :) I have a backup ChapStick that I use too -- the plain, non flavored, original -- and it's not bad either. Definitely not lipsticky. But, my older bro uses that Cherry flavored one and I always make fun of him cause it kind of makes his lips a little too pinkish, so beware.

speaking of chapstick...i have a bunch because i'm a junkee...i just went to target and they had a bunch for 99 cents each!!! and they were the cute novelty kind...i got the following flavors: twizzler, cinnabon, bubble yum, and apple jacks. i feel like such a kid again :)

Ooh..

I love dusk and dawn.. the beach and the sound of the waves crashing. I love hearing a song for the first time and immediately realizing I love it.. I love being in love and being treated well. The Amazing Race, travel, culture shock, and getting lost.. I love people who laugh at my jokes and understand me. I love the smell of new plastic pool toys and John Carpenter B flicks. I love dancing and having a buzz.. feeling invincible. I love my two retarded cats and my $5 coffee table. Indian food, being barefoot (and not pregnant), dreaming, The Usual Suspects and Jean Reno. I love thinking I'd be a great surfer if ever I tried it.

Ahhhhh.. that was relaxing

i love it when my mother makes fresh pineapple jam :)

i love it when people IM you and greet you "hello" with a :)

I love that your mom makes fresh pineapple jam! :) That sounds so delish ... never even heard of it, but yum.

thanks stephanie, melissa and michelle for the chapstick suggestions... my lips have more cracks than roads in detroit. so i have to put a heavy layer. also because i keep eating them! so the fruity flavored ones might be a good idea!

i love homemade jam. have you ever tried tomato jam? i know it sounds yucky, but it's delicious... tastes nothing like tomatoes....

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 21 2004, 02:39 PM
I like peanut butter and tomato sammiches. :)
Never heard of that combo, but if I feel like treating myself I mix my pb, jelly and mayo together in a bowl and spread on bread. mmm...

ANY of the above sound good as I've not yet eaten today.. which might explain the headache.

I usually leave for work at like 4:30 (yes... in the morning) because I have to be there at 5:45 but today I was lazy and didn't leave until like 5 (yes this is leading somewhere) so I forgot to pack a lunch and wound up eating out of the vending machine. Not quite filling for a 12 hour shift. So as you may imagine I also had a nice little headache earlier.

Aww.. I finally found some leftover Indian (though I'm not entirely sure from when.)

If I never return than we can assume it was past its prime. I couldn't dare throw it out.. there'd be nothing else in the fridge to keep the curdled milk company.

This reminds me of Homer's sub sandwhich that was HUGE, and he refused to throw it away, causing him to get... :sick:

I just realized I should have said if it begs for it's life... not if it begs for your life... I'm kinda dumb sometimes.

Oh and you have curdled milk too? I've got a half galon in my fridge that I took with me when I moved.. not quite sure why ans the expiration date on it when I moved was like 6 months pasts it's prime. Maybe we should hook them up so they can mate and see what sort of offspring they turn out.

Originally posted by andy@Aug 21 2004, 09:10 PM
This reminds me of Homer's sub sandwhich that was HUGE, and he refused to throw it away, causing him to get... :sick:
If you crossed Homer Simpson, Bruce Willis, and Dr. Evil, the end result would be my dad. That's not relevant to anything.. Homer Simpson just reminds me of him.

Back