Things I Love...

I love Bono, the smell of orange blossoms, and when the hubby calls out sick. Wink wink.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 6 2004, 04:45 PM
That's Right. I said it. Whaaat?!?!?!?! :angel: :devil:
And it was well said.

I love finding the song a person is looking for.

And I love that after deciding one day to eat healthier I'm actually doing it.

And I love that I'm flying to california just to see the Pixies.

(Oh and I love tacos too Kodos)

i love the sound of mourning doves during the day
i love the smell of coffee beans
i love the smell of freshly sliced limes
i love it when my dog greets me at the door when i come home

I love Bob Ross, Jon Stewart, and The Simpsons. I think I love Colin Quinn too.. but he's a little too conservative for me.

I love that the woman who ran on stage tonight before our show, grabbing one of the cast members and yelling "My BOY! My BOY!" turned out not to be his mother, who was politely waiting behind the closed doors to the lobby. :p

Ha! That would have been even better. No, no, Just a friend of the Mother's.

I also love the euphoric calm that washes over me before opening any sort of theatre. I particularly love it because everyone else is freaking out. One of the writers said he was going to puke, another kept yelling "Too late! Too late!" on a video cue we were running pre-show until I finally sent him out of the room.

Everyone was a bundle of nerves because we were producing it ourselves, and all of the writers were in the theatre group, and thus had a great deal of financial and emotional investment. So someone asked "When did you get so Zen." and I just said "If we fail we fail, and nothing we do can stop that from happening. We are ready and now we must let it go."

And the reason I told that whole story?

Because I love those random moments of eloquence that you get once in a while.

"If we fail we fail, and nothing we do can stop that from happening. We are ready and now we must let it go."

That's like the most insightful thing i heard all day ;)

I love...
hanging out wit my friends
the city
airports. Why? i dont know
using the mass transport of different countries
the color blue
watching movies
eating and drinking

Was that sarcasm? Cause I meant it in the best way possible.. that whole convo was the absolute height of civility.

As I've mentioned to you before I'm not much for sarcasm. I'm a pretty straightforward guy. I'm also weird, and honestly enjoy being called a 'Dandy.' I don't know why exactly, it just makes me happy :)

And thanks, I hate people who flame each other or whatever, but civil, if lightly tense, arguments are just fine in my book too.

I love civility. :D

its funny how things from a different thread are coming into this thread. And that these threads never seem to end. :p

I noticed.. funny how nostalgic something that's only like 5 months old can be when you have ADD :p

Oh and so I have an excuse to use the new smilies...

I :heart: all of you. hehe

I love

- Clean bedsheets. Good call whoever said that first.
- New music that is really good.
- Hearing water splash up on the dock.
- Sunsets.
- Montana.
- My apple computer.
- Going for walks at night while listening to music.
- Sunny days, especially when I'm driving somewhere or sitting in the grass.
- Life in general
- High speed internet
- My new sandals. They smell so good.
- When doing something artistic and all of the sudden it seems so perfect and complete.
- My family.
- Playing paintball.
- Being asked about myself (only when the person asking is really serious and not just making small talk)
- Being in love.
- Watching Trigger Happy TV. That show is so funny.

Originally posted by michelle@Aug 20 2004, 04:30 PM
i love burt's beeswax lip balm.
speaking of lip balms, does anyone know a non-oily lip balm? does such a thing exist? everything i see is based on petrolatum. i feel like i'm wearing lipstick.... :blush:

did you try those blistex chapsticks? they're not so bad. i use them for nighttime application. if you don't mind fruity chapstick since you're a guy...:lol: hmm...maybe you just need to dab lightly if you don't want the oiliness...?

Back