The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Marilyn Manson performed on Jay Leno show. Anyone know the name of the song?

I just watched a performance on Jay Leno by a group w/ a man named chris something, I didnt catch the full name, the lyrics I can remember are:

"It's not over...gona try do it right this time around...ITS NOT OVER!!!"

something like that, I also saw this group perform on New Years Eve on da Dick Clark thing

anyone know who they are ?

"It's Not Over" by Chris Daughtry

Well I'll try to do to it right this time around
It's not over,
Try to do it right this time around
It's not over
But a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killin me
But your the only one
It's not over.

Yea, the lead singer is Chris Daughtry from the tv show american idol. The band goes by the name Daughtry. Good song and album.

Does anybody know the song that Ramono y Gabriela played on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night?

hi, there was this couple on Jay Leno a while back and they played this spanish guitar music. i need help finding the song and/or the group name. thanks

You can see who the musical guest were on The Tonight Show HERE

If you knew what day it aired I could be more help...based on your description it may have been Angelique Kidjo with Ziggy Marley (May 22)

thanks for the help both of you. rodrigo y gabriela was the group i was looking for. they were on Jay Leno on Jan 26, 07 and performed Diablo Rojo.

Who were the other guests?

I'm gonna guess and say it might've been "All Good Things (Come To An End)" (Amazon) (iTunes)

It was "Maneater".

She performed "All Good Things..." during the May 10th episode. Both excellent songs!

Back