The Sopranos Season 3

Icepatrol

Reaction score
There is a scene before Chris Moltisanti, Adrenna and Furio go to Tonys Mother's wake. Adrennna asks Christopher "When are you going to made", its also a scene where Molisanti, Furio and Adrenna are smoking weed and doing coke. I know HBO lists there songs on the website but they didn't have the one played during this scene, so if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please reply

- Jamie

The lyrics of the song go something like "Everybody on your knees" its kinda like a hip hop rap thing, but its not Westside Connection trust me. I hope this helps

- Jamie

Its in the first episode of Season 3 n it only plays for about 15 seconds please help! thanks

They had a funky version of "Little Drummer Boy / Carol of the Drum" playing while they were in the Bing, right before they see Jackie getting a lap dance.

Does anyone have any idea who performs it?
I've been searching all day to no avail. :(

There is a scene before Chris Moltisanti, Adrenna and Furio go to Tonys Mother's wake. Adrennna asks Christopher "When are you going to made", its also a scene where Molisanti, Furio and Adrenna are smoking weed and doing coke. I know HBO lists there songs on the website but they didn't have the one played during this scene, so if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please reply

- Jamie

still no suggestions on this track? (it's actually season 3 episode 2) Thought it was all sons of B@#$hes by p-funk, but that's not it....

Back