The Simpsons Season 18

Oh yeah! They have sheet music for all three movies! I'm not sure the level, but I taught myself to play so it can't be that hard! lol :lol: I use a website called musicnotes.com that offers everything and you can print out the 1st sheet to try it out. A lot of big music stores have a selection of sheet music at the back too. You kinda have to dig for them. But yeah, if you are into playing or if you want to give it a shot I would highly recommend the lotr music. It really does sound like it should unlike some of the other crappy sheet music out there! :)

Thanks for the tip :) the music stores I used to go to closed down :( I figured it was because of places like Best Buy and Amazon putting them out of business. :p (Although I was just informed that there is now an FYE at the mall - but she wasn't sure if they still sold sheet music.) It's nice how they not only show you the page but also play it for you - pretty cool! I still like to see what I'm getting though. It probably doesn't matter on something like this but I recall looking for a particular arrangement of Sleigh Ride - I kept finding what looked exactly like it but the whole interlude had been cut out!

What is the name of the White Stripes song played in the episode?

And what is the first song played with him drumming for the jazz band?

And what is the song played when Lisa is walking down the street with all the abandoned animals?

Thanks in advanced.

I did a search, nothing came up.

The Simpsons "24 Minutes" season 18

Anyone know where I can find the orchestra-type song played when Martin hung himself?

Hi, there is an instrumental piece (which seems to be quite popular as Im sure Ive heard it on different media as well) which plays when Lisa watches the documentary which Homer gives her about football riots at somewhere around the end of this particular episode.

I have a music clip as well, but I refrained from posting it due to the WARNING message on the new thread page about posting links...

Anyway can anyone help me? I can post the music piece directly from the episode if you ask...

Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right episode but try "Adagio For Strings" by Samuel Barber.

In the end of the episode "The Haw-Hawed Couple" what music is playing?

Back