The Real World Austin

Whats the song played when he is leaving to get home for his mothers burial?

Does anyone know that song that was played on the real world when danny was looking at his moms photos and the lyrics were something like "its hard to say goodbye" or something like that?

i like that song too, but cannot find it anywhere someone help lyrics...

"love is when you can't forget your past, but you learn along the way.........ease my mind, its alright to say goodbye"

It's still not up and I don't know when it will be. I don't check it every week so I don't know when they update it. I think it will be up there before the new episode airs.

what is the song playing in the begining of the episode (first five minutes-ish) when we see danny hugging his family saying they will get through burying his mother together?

In the Real World episode where wes's latest fling, Wren, gets up on the bar table and starts dancing they play a very familiar techno song - it reminds me of Daft Punk, and i would guess it's actually on his new album i havent heard, but i'm almost certain i've heard the song before that album was released. I don't remember the words but if you have the episode Tivo'd maybe you could help me out.

Does anyone know the techno song where Danny is talking to some random girl at the bar right after they show Johana drinking some wine.

The song goes "Lost in the moment......" then busts out into techno.

PLEEEZ HELP!

Not listed on the Bunim Murray Website. They tend to only list the non-mainstream bands on there. I think this techno song is more popular.

I want to know the name of the song in this episode when Wren is dancing on the bar and Wes is watching...its a guy, didnt really catch any lyrics.THX!

does anyone know the name of the song that hellogoodbye sang towards the end of the episode when they were in the club? i think i have heard it before somewhere, but i can't remember where! It was kind of a fast and upbeat.

Oh I'll probably be watching the show tonight so I'll be able to tell you if it was Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn or not.

Even if it's not though, that's a pretty cool song. :peace:

~ Mia ~

Hey there ^_^

I just finished watching that new episode. Hmmm, they weren't in a club towards the end... it was all that silly 'drama' about Lacy talking about people's backs or not. Hellogoodbye did perform this one song (in maybe it was a club) with the Real World cast filming it. They were playing Bonnie Taylor Shakedown though. Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn never played throughout this show.

~ Mia ~

does anyone know the song that hellogoodbye played while the cast was taping them at their campsite? i think it was something like "oh it is love"
thanks

on the new epi. i think 19 there is a part where Rachel's boy Erik is being introduced to all the groupies. and its a guy singing , but i didnt get anyof the words.

Back