The O.C. Season 4

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the name of the song that was played during Caleb's funeral and again at the end when Marisa shot Trey? It was just a male voice and not a whole lot of music. I can't remember any of the exact lyrics. Thanks!

got it!

funeral scene, Marissa shoots Trey scene - "hide and seek" imogen heap (also did song "goodnight and go" on mix 4)

Can anyone tell me the all the bands/songs played during this spectacular finale.
I really loved the music, it played well with the dramatic scenes etc thanks again.

Are you sure that's the name of the song cuz I can't find it anywhere.

on imogen heap's website, it said they were played 3 times on the oc. .what was the time besides the funeral and when trey was shot?

Originally posted by BelFiore83@May 19 2005, 06:25 PM
funeral scene, Marissa shoots Trey scene - "hide and seek" imogen heap
You can find the song on .

Does anyone know the song played at the BAIT SHOP?

Originally posted by andthebandit@May 20 2005, 11:29 AM
The song played at the Bait Shop was The Bravery - "An Honest Mistake".
Thanks!

Hey does anyone know the beginning music to the OC that was played last night??? it was like right in the introduction of the show...the voice was electronica sort of...any help would be appreciated greatly...thanks

I'm pretty sure this was already answered, if you're looking for that song.
The same song that is played in the very end, right?
Imogen Heap-Hide and Seek.
The girl in Frou Frou, (Let Go you've probably definitely heard.)

what a finale!

What an unbeleivably chilling song.

The second I heard it I went and bought the wma single -- it's one of those songs that just repeats over and over in your head. Especially tying the intense moments of the episode into it.

I've got to say, the music director(s) at the O.C. continue to do a more amazing job on an episode by eposide baiss.

... now the saddest part about this all, we have to wait until NOVEMBER to find out what's next.

-Cyrus

What's that song that they play a couple times throughout that episode. They play it when Trey gets shot. It sounds really weird and the voices are distorted.

Thanks!

Sorry about that, I looked a bit deeper into the forums and found it was:

"Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek"

Is it Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek"? Because I heard a lot of people asked about that one. It's the one that doesn't have any music to it, just her voice, and I know it's from an O.C. season finale.

You can go to this link to hear her song there: Imogen Heap at MySpace

Hope this one is it...

Anyone know the artist and title of the opening song? (and closing I believe..)

Back