The O.C. Season 4

What was the song playing during the scene at the beginning of the episode and the middle where Ryan was washing his face at the bar?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think it's the Placebo one.

OC Wensday the 8th season 4

what song was playing at the very end of the episode when seth was walking out to ryans room?

According to fox.com the following songs played in the ep:

"Fire Island, AK" by The Long Winters
"Pa' Arriba" by Descemer
"Quiero Mi Pastilla" by Plastillina Mosh
"La Chirriona" by Banda Jerez
"Can You Feel It?" by Lockdown Project
"Lagrimas de Oro" by Manu Chao
"The End's Not Near" by Band Of Horses

I think they post them in order, so try the last one.

anyone got a title and artist for the song at the very end of tonights show when julie and ryan are talking about marissa?

The OC season 4

does anyone know the name of the song being played in the background when summer was writing her letter to seth?

all i can remember is that it was soft and it had a man singing.
sorry, it's not much of a description!

thanks!

The OC season 4

Okay, since fox is a bunch of communists and doesn't like to post the weekly soundtrack post haste, this is gonna be about a regular thing for me. Tonights episode was all around awesome music wise, so if anyone knows ANY of the songs and artists, but most especially the song at the end...it would be MUCH appreciated.

Anyone know the song playing during Summer's session with the psych on last night's episode? It was a classical song, and it's not listed on Fox's music list for last night's ep. Thanks!!

...Interesting how the songs sung were spanish...what did you think they were? Latin? lol...you can double check this one on fox....trust me. it's the ranchera all stars...

Huh?? No, the song I am looking for is a CLASSICAL song with NO words. It plays during Summer's therapy sessions, and it is NOT listed on Fox's website. The Ranchera All Stars are a LATIN artist.

ok...i just watched the episode again (on my DVR) to make sure I wasn't wrong...I'm not. the opening music is identical to the ranchera all stars music...sorry.

Hmmm. Well, can you tell me the name of the song then? I've listened to all of the ones listed, and I don't recognize it as any of the ones listed. Thanks.

Never mind. I just listened to every RAS song on itunes, and it's clearly not whoever made the classical piece I am searching for. Besides which, there is no description at all of Summer's therapy - the first song they have listed is after her therapy scene.

Hi, just wanted to let anyone else looking for this song that it is NOT the Ranchera All Stars, as someone previously thought it was.

Some wonderful person on the fox o.c. forum told me the correct answer: It's the String Quartet No. 16 in E Flat Major, K. 428: III. Menuetto: Allegro by Mozart.

The O.C season 4

Anyone know the song that was played at the end of the episode. It was playing while Caitlin was cleaning up from the party and Ryan and Taylor were making out. Thx in advance

Back