The Lunch Table

Originally posted by leone+May 29 2006, 04:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 29 2006, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 29 2006, 04:40 PM
:duh: Thaaaaat's it.. so they're good then?
YES!! *drool* They use Agnus (sp?) beef, I swear it's like crack. :leela: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Read: anus beef.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 29 2006, 03:45 PM
Aww.. is he really a dirty hippie? *:)*
:lol: Kinda. :P I guess he's more hippy than dirty. He's quite clean actually. Did ya see that mui tai dick licking? haha

Originally posted by leone@May 29 2006, 04:47 PM
:lol: :lol: :sick: It's not like crack but it has one.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rhonda which one is he in that picture of the three guys? :heart:

He's the Charlie Sheen lookin feller in the middle. You talking about the Ming and FS one?

Originally posted by dascoot@May 29 2006, 04:38 PM
Wait.. where do they have them bigass burgers that they have to hold together with a knife?
Wait, I think you're thinking of the Ruby Tuesday burder... click.
The Ultimate Colossal Burger

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 29 2006, 04:51 PM
He's the Charlie Sheen lookin feller in the middle. You talking about the Ming and FS one?
Yeah that picture. :)

Leone I was thinking of the Big Mouth Burgers, is that Friday's?

I don't think so but it sounds like if you eat it, you won't need to eat for the rest of the week. :lol:

Tee hee like a snakey. I'll even have the bump in my tummy too. :)

So Rhonda, I'm stalking your friend now. :naughty:

haha i like the addition of the ashley simpson song...i'm assuming that was part of the myspace redecoration??

I'll prolly have one later on, out on the couch with some Bob Ross on. :) But now it's time for birthday food! :woo:

Back