The Hills Season 2

does anyone know the song that played when heidi was leaving lauren in the uhaul, it was something like " i miss you" or something, help!

the lyrics go something like "you see i could live my life without yah, but the sun would grow cold" very hawaiian sounding

it can be heard after whitney walks into the interview, and then the show transitions to heidi talking to her coworkers about her living situation.

anyone know the song!? thanks so much

Does anyone know the song whenthat played at the end of the episode, when LC ans Lo were walking down the street after the restuarant. I for get how went but it was kind of a slow song.

I hope someone can help me out.

does any body know the song that playefd on the hills finale whenn hiedis leavin LC in the uhaul?? help!!

um whats the song at the end something like "feels like everything is gonna turn out right, yeah a change is gonna come"? no lyric results on google yet

These are the tracks used on the last episode from the hills, i looked them up directly from Mtv website, well i am going to miss the hills, i hate mondays, what i am going to look forward on mondays now? too bad the season ended in a lame way. i was expecting more.

1. Avril Lavigne: when you're gone

2. Matt White: New York Girls

3. Joss Stone: Tell Me about it

4. Cori Yarckin: I Want that

5. The Alternate Routes: Endless Conversation

6. The Bravery: Time Won't let me go

7. On the Surface: The Very Best Of Me

8. The Fray: Ocean Away

9. Vega 4: Life Is Beautiful

10. Augustana: Sunday Best

11. The Ruse: Goodbye

12. Emma Holland: Change is gonna come

hey, mtv must not list all songs.

the part where it can be heard after whitney walks into the interview, and then the show transitions to heidi talking to her coworkers about her living situation.

... and none of those songs are it. if any one has any idea, let me know

thanks

Does any the name of the song that was used while they were fitting the models with those celebrities dresses it had a little part that had "the cucaracha" but it was like french or italian....

The lyrics go, if I'm not wrong, exactly like this:

"If I could go back once again, I would change everything. If I could go back once again, I'd do everything so much better".

I hit rewind a thousand times to see if I could come up with an idea as to who the band was but nothing! The song played while Heidi was on her way to meet Spencer at their new place.

Thanks!

Does anyone know the last song of the new years episode where heidi is asked to move out?

does anyone know this song from the hills. i know it was featured on some of the trailers for this season on mtv canada and it was also in an episode. i think it goes something like this
if you can look inside you....
angels will fall.....
i have been looking for it forever and cant find it at all

I believe the song is by samantha ronson - "angels", which you can find on her myspace. Took me forever and a half to find it...

Does anyone know the names of the songs played at the end of episodes 1, 2 and 4?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :)

Back