the happy thread

Your not dirty.

I just like hippie chicks that go to my college mehbeh? <_<

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 26 2006, 10:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 26 2006, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 26 2006, 01:31 AM
Yeah seriously enjoy the withdrawals. I love knowing that you have no idea what you're in for. :)
no, i know it's going to be hard. we even talked about it quite a bit. but i'm going to help her, and i think my mom is even going to try to quit with her. but yeah i know it's going to suck for a while. [/b][/quote]
Talking ain't the same as doing and once they quit they MIGHT turn into crabby, I'll say "women" to be nice. :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Aug 26 2006, 10:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Aug 26 2006, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 26 2006, 10:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Aug 26 2006, 01:31 AM
Yeah seriously enjoy the withdrawals. I love knowing that you have no idea what you're in for. :)

no, i know it's going to be hard. we even talked about it quite a bit. but i'm going to help her, and i think my mom is even going to try to quit with her. but yeah i know it's going to suck for a while.
Talking ain't the same as doing and once they quit they MIGHT turn into crabby, I'll say "women" to be nice. :) [/b][/quote]
she TOLD ME she's gonna be a total bitch, so quit being a pain in the ass. i know what it's gonna be hard, so i think you can shut up about it already.

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 26 2006, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 26 2006, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 26 2006, 10:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot

no, i know it's going to be hard. we even talked about it quite a bit. but i'm going to help her, and i think my mom is even going to try to quit with her. but yeah i know it's going to suck for a while.

Talking ain't the same as doing and once they quit they MIGHT turn into crabby, I'll say "women" to be nice. :)
she TOLD ME she's gonna be a total bitch, so quit being a pain in the ass. i know what it's gonna be hard, so i think you can shut up about it already. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: Looks like the effects are already taking hold.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Aug 26 2006, 11:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Aug 26 2006, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 26 2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 26 2006, 10:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot

she TOLD ME she's gonna be a total bitch, so quit being a pain in the ass. i know what it's gonna be hard, so i think you can shut up about it already.
:lol: :lol: Looks like the effects are already taking hold. [/b][/quote]
no actually she's really good so far. but really, you need to shut up.

kool-aid's kinda good but kinda gross, it's a love-hate relationship. kinda like those cheetos who get all gunked up on your fingers.

Anthony needs:

1) to stop telling people to shut up when he's far more obnoxious and immature on a constant basis and

2) some Jonestown Kool-Aid.

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 26 2006, 10:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 26 2006, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Aug 26 2006, 11:54 PM
*moons* Better? :)
ladies and gentlemen, the queen of love hate relationships [/b][/quote]
Then you are the king of love-hate relationships.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 27 2006, 12:04 AM
1) to stop telling people to shut up when he's far more obnoxious and immature on a constant basis and
no way, she's so got me beat

Back